Glass reactor is a commonly used biochemical instrument, which is widely used in modern fine chemical, biopharmaceutical, scientific research and experiment industries. It can be used for concentration, distillation, reflux, separation and purification under constant speed, constant force and constant temperature conditions, as an ideal instrument and equipment for teaching, experiment, pilot and production. Glass reactor is usually composed of reaction vessel, stirrer and transmission system, cooling device, safety device, heating furnace, etc.
The material characteristics of each part of double-layer glass reactor are as follows:
1. The Pt100 sensor probe has high temperature measurement accuracy and small error, which effectively improves work efficiency;
2. The parts are sealed with tetrafluoroethylene, which can maintain a good vacuum and high-precision sealing under working conditions. It also has a collecting tank for worn debris;
3. Teflon discharge valve with movable interface ensures fast discharge;
4. The double PTFE stirring paddle is suitable for the stirring and mixing of low to high viscosity liquids;
5. Alloy steel mechanical seal and PTFE connection port ensure high-precision sealing under working conditions;
6. Japanese technology AC gear reducer motor has strong torque and no noise;
7. After the reaction, the cooling or heating solution in the inter-layer can be discharged without liquid accumulation;
8. The material used has excellent quality and chemical properties, and it will be very stable during the mixing process of frequency conversion speed regulation, even if the torque is large, it will not produce sparks;
9. It has the entire stainless steel column mobile frame structure, five-hole reaction kettle cover, and a complete set of glass for reflux, liquid filling and temperature measurement.
10. The glass material of the kettle body is high borosilicate glass, which has good physical properties, low thermal expansion coefficient, high temperature resistance and low density.
The double-layer glass reactor is just one of many reaction instruments. Other reactors include hydrothermal synthesis reactors, magnetic stirring reactors, electric heating reactors, and steam reactors. In contrast, the double-layer glass reactor has the characteristics of zero pollution, high temperature resistance, corrosion resistance, hygiene, and fast heating speed. It can avoid local high concentrations and promote adverse reactions, which may in turn lead to a decrease in selectivity.
* HOT ARTICLE
Welcome to the official website of the Nanbei Group *