Glass reactors are widely used in chemical industry, biology and other fields now. It can be used for stirring reaction under normal pressure or negative pressure according to the requirements of use, and can be used for reflux and distillation of the reaction solution. After the reaction is completed, the material can be discharged from the discharge port at the bottom of the reactor. It is an ideal pilot test and production equipment for modern fine chemical plants, biopharmaceuticals and new material synthesis due to convenient operation.
Whether the constant temperature of lab glass reactor is accurate depends mainly on the following five aspects:
1. Whether the insulation layer of the glass reactor is reasonable;
2. Whether the selected structure of the glass reactor is reasonable;
3. Whether the joint position of the reactor is reasonably configured, and whether the connection is reasonable;
4. The importance of the temperature source should be considered. We must pay attention to the quality control when selecting and matching;
5. Whether the configuration of the temperature source equipped with the reactor is reasonable, and whether the power of the temperature source is reasonable.
Glass reactor is a commonly used biochemical instrument, and it is an ideal equipment for teaching, experiment, pilot test and production. Generally, it can be divided into two categories, one is jacketed glass reactor, and the other is single-layer glass reactor.
* HOT ARTICLE
Welcome to the official website of the Nanbei Group *